Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I an looking to buy my daughter a copy domestic device for Christmas for her department. I looked at some at Sam's Club to

light of day and all i could find be a 4 in one near a scanner,fax machine, and printer. Well she already have a fax machine a scanner and a printer so adjectives she really needs is the copy tool.Does anyone know where i can carry a good one i.e. reasonably priced? Also i hear Hewitt Packard was a bleak brand is this true ?

I an looking to buy my daughter a copy domestic device for Christmas for her department. I looked at some at Sam's Club to

You can use that machine as a copy gadget. Im sure there are abundant things your friend allready has. but to be exact an all surrounded by one printer plus it is pretty small compare to an actual copy machine.



These are the with the sole purpose Copy machine features I found:

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores...



http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores...



Try to find local stores or something I regard around america has.



I sort it by price you should check around local electornic stores.



As for HP. Hewit Packard make printer better then computers. I lone know HP for printers so I am assuming there apt. just stay away from in that computers.



HP Is a printer I would trust. I wouldnt trust there laptops or desktops though.

No comments:

Post a Comment