Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am working on a Ricoh Aficio 551 copier/printer?

There is a dissertation jam that I cannot find. The serious newspaper jam is contained by "A" and sometimes it gets previous "A" and then it freshly gets caught contained by "B". Can anyone help me? Or at tiniest give me a place that I could insinuation to that might be able to assistance me?



Oh by the way our service plan is up and I work for a public university they don't have seriously of money to spend to fix it.

I am working on a Ricoh Aficio 551 copier/printer?

in my organization we have 2 ricohs when ever they make a contribution us paper conserve errors if dont see any paper we newly open adjectives the doors turn all the rollers and next close everything and that usually fixes it. im not sure what style printer that is you enjoy but if it has finisher on it that can staple you might hold staples stuck somewhere. thats happend to us also. you can try getting some compressed air while you enjoy the printer opened and blow everything out. sometimes the piece of equipment will say broadsheet jam basis there is some little piece of article on the sensor. good luck find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment