Friday, September 17, 2010

I can include a printer!, when I press the contact to donate a printer say: "Operation could not be completed "

Then I tried beside "add new hardware, and I could display my printer and selects the corercts drivers but finishing say: the RPC server is unavilable " and it's crazy because I can scan with my DELL A920.obiously have 2 diferent drivers one for Scanner and other for printer.. The drivers also are uptated. and I tried with 2 drives 100% compatible beside XP. I think is the problem is the "RPC thing" . thanxs

I can include a printer!, when I press the contact to donate a printer say: "Operation could not be completed "

Most multi function devices enjoy issues,



Check with Dell as,

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?c=us...



sure u can locate similar issue
Was at hand any type of software for the installation? If everything has be checked, then a short time ago check all the cable and make sure that you've plugged everything into the right port.
chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment