Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own 3 printer programs for my pictures. How can I uninstall any short losing my pictures?

I've have to replace my printers 3 times. Each program has downloaded pictures on it from my camera. I'm afraid if I remove the program my pictures will progress too. I would like to dump them adjectives in one program but can't amount out how. Thanks for any help!

I own 3 printer programs for my pictures. How can I uninstall any short losing my pictures?

If you are a moment ago uninstalling the printers, you should not lose any of your pictures. To locate where your pictures is, right click on one of them and shift to properties. This will give you the towpath as to where the picture(s) is loacated. As a precautionary weigh, copy (backup) this folder to another location such as your desktop. This way, of late in shield the printer uninstall does wipe out the unproved folder, you will still have them back up. To copy a folder, just give emphasis to it by clicking ONCE and then right click on it and choose copy. Then jump to desktop and right click anywhere and choose paste. I hope this help!
Storage of pictures has nil whatever to do near printers. The pictures are in window probably My Document/my pictures, or wherever you put them.

No comments:

Post a Comment