Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't find my cd to install my printer to my exotic computer, what can i do?


I can't find my cd to install my printer to my exotic computer, what can i do?

Go to the website of your printer's businessman, download the drivers for your printer, and then install them.
try printerdrivers.com
Go to the manufacturer's website. They almost other have the drivers and software posted surrounded by "Support/downloads" and often the drive is an UPDATE of the one that come in the box. Download the one(s) for your printer model and install them - after reboot and finally pclugin your printer to the USB port ( if it is a newer model printer )
go to the maker website go to approaching support section and it will own a drivers part. Type contained by the model number of your printer and then download it and install.
if it's a usb device you will not necessitate drivers.

"plug and play"

If it is not and requires drivers being downloaded the printer manufacturer website will provide everything you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment