Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold a AIO 922 Dell printer, do I own to procure the Dell ink or can I capture hp or any other brand cartridges?


I hold a AIO 922 Dell printer, do I own to procure the Dell ink or can I capture hp or any other brand cartridges?

Yeah you enjoy to use Dell's ink cartridges unless you can find an ink cartridge explicitly compatible with your printer resembling the JR Universal Refill Kits and the PRINT-RITE Universal kits they are alot cheaper, should beable to find them at Wal-mart
You enjoy to buy over priced Dell ink.
You need Dell, they bring in sure you come back everytime you call for a refill. Although, you can other buy one of those refill kit if it's compatible with your catridges.
you could buy one of those inke refil kit they put a little hole contained by the to then you compress it with the right coller ink they dont cost that much
you hold to buy dell ink but u can manually refill it next to an ink refill tackle

No comments:

Post a Comment