Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have to reinstall my printer....?

But when I did this, it comes up within the French language. How do I make over it? I can't print, because I can't read the drop down boxes.

I have to reinstall my printer....?

/Goto start /then settings/then printers

delete printer by right clicking printer icon and choose delete.

Now however you reinstalled your printer walk over the instructions slower and make sure you are not doing it wrong!
i would try uninstalling and starting over, be in motion into control panel, go to add/remove programs, remove program and start over, should enjoy language prospect
try reinstalling it. use the cd provided with your printer.

and try to update your driver using the device coordinator.
I have no impression. On the lighter side, you could move to France, this would be a good excuse. Wee?
delete the printer from your workstation as detailed above, then reinstall the drivers, but instead of using the problem disk (French) i would suggest going to you printer manufacturer web site and downloading the correct drivers.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment