Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i get a alien computer that enjoy USB ports but no ports for my Pinter (the big old-fashioned ones)?

and my pinter own no usb ports? can it be fixs?

i get a alien computer that enjoy USB ports but no ports for my Pinter (the big old-fashioned ones)?

Go to Circuit City, Best Buy, Office Depot, or Office Max and see if they can help you or better on the other hand call.





LC
you can but an adapter at any walmart store that will convert USB into the birthright port. I think its solely like $20
i ponder you might be able to find a hub that have it on there.. not really sure.. but by the time you retribution for the damn thing you bought a investigational printer..
If you have no USB ports on your printer, simply buy a USB cord near the "old type" of connector for your printer. If you have bought the printer contained by the last three years, my guess is that it have a USB connection.



If not consider updating your printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment