Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I complete out app. online and don't enjoy a printer, it can't be save, can I e-mail it to a friend to print how

It's a downloaded PDF application. It tell you to print, that it won't save, but I don't hold a printer. I want to send the application to my friends e-mail address so she can print it for me. Is that possible? Thank you

I complete out app. online and don't enjoy a printer, it can't be save, can I e-mail it to a friend to print how

Are you motto that you open a pdf report online and only allows you to print it? Well after you can use this great application which i use myself called PAPERLESS PRINTER. It virtually prints the profile ( saves it to your computer as a jpeg) so when youre arranged to print, or if you want to move it to another computer, you can! Heres the link:



http://www.rarefind.com/paperlessprinter...



Hope this help!
ya sure u can, just transport it as a attachment

No comments:

Post a Comment