Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I bought a Brother DCP-12OC printer at Xmas. installed the software ect. & I simply cant go and get it to work. backing!?


I bought a Brother DCP-12OC printer at Xmas. installed the software ect. & I simply cant go and get it to work. backing!?

You should uninstal the printer and the drivers. afterwards reinstal the software, then hook up the printer. step here for more information.

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc...
Here is the main problem this happen, if it is a USB printer you probably plugged it in earlier you installed the software. You need to remove the USB, remove the software and reboot. Now reinstall the software and when it is finished plugin the usb cable...

viola



Common problem, see it surrounded by my store 3 times a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment