Friday, September 17, 2010

I cant afford insane printer ink costs! What are some cheaper alternatives- how does Replacement bulk ink work

I go to froogle.com and typed in what I needed and I am coming up next to stuff like remanufactured and bulk ink...I am of late hesitant to buy something I won't know how to use, and is the remanufactured ink trait bad?

Thanks within advance! :)

I cant afford insane printer ink costs! What are some cheaper alternatives- how does Replacement bulk ink work

You can bring back refill kit in Walgreens...



Most department superstores sell reman'ed cartridges that's usually 25% lower than untested cartridges.



Costco sells triple pack at some savings if you involve original stuff.
I infer I remember one of the retail office supply stores close to Staples or Office Depot offer Printer Cartridge refill. They might use needles to inject liquid ink surrounded by the cartridges. Not sure..I would try calling them.
hilord.com

printcityplus.com
http://www.allmediaoutlet.com
I got tied of paying too much for ink, so I go with an HP Laser squirt 1020. I miss color, but don't miss wasted ink, clogged jet, etc. Thing is FAST.
I buy remanufactured ink cartridges from http://101inks.excellentabc.com... . They work fine and when I compare prices with other ink sites they are other cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment