Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a 2nd printer on my notebook (windows xp home) but workstation wont permit me choose which to use how do i do this.?

I enjoy tried using the drop down field within the printer section but even though i select which printer it doesn't net any difference pc still chooses, even if i disconnect one it may still chooose that printer and articulate it can't find it. also tried changing which is evasion printer but still makes no difference. pls aid.

I own a 2nd printer on my notebook (windows xp home) but workstation wont permit me choose which to use how do i do this.?

go into my control panel and delete both printers. shut down the computer. plug one usb pinter into the computer - turn on the computer - consent to windows nouns completely, then turn on the printer, window will say found unmarked hardward and will install.



next - shut down the computer - plug within the 2nd printer into the usb and repeat as above.



after both printers are installed - go into my control panel - and rename the Printers - eg, printer on the gone - printer on the right

or any name you choose! very soon choose the default printer. consequently open some soft ware (word) and try them. 1st the failure to pay from the icon surrounded by word and then from the drop down (file) print - later choose the 2nd printer. good luck -
game the computer and the printer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment