Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a brother printer that have be flashing the toner button for a while, how long will it do that until I

Have to correction it? The ink looks good as the first year I got the printer1

I own a brother printer that have be flashing the toner button for a while, how long will it do that until I

Take out your toner and shake it kindly back & forth. That will divert it evenly in the videotape. I get something like 500 pages after the toner stipulation.
hmm. did you run a clean on it after you installed the cartridges. That usually resets the ink monitor. try that and brand name sure all the cartridges are firmly within place.
if it's a newer printer there might be a button you can hit and it'll notify you how many more print job you have departed.
Brother printers are crap with a wealth C.



I'm about organized to take my business' two to the shooting reach and putting about 100 rounds of 40 cal into respectively.



It'll flash like a thimble-brained monkey til the cows come home.
My Brother printer sometime behave the same.I unplug few second and replug power cord,it works fine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment