Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Have a 4-in-1 Dell Printer. What Ink Cartridges can I use for it? Where can I find them?

I be told that I can only use the ink cartridges sold by Dell...

I Have a 4-in-1 Dell Printer. What Ink Cartridges can I use for it? Where can I find them?

you necessitate to open your printer and see which cartrage is at hand there should be number on it. i use 4 within one also and its use 56 Black and 57 Color catrage. you need to unfurl you printer cover and see the cartrage inside and there number and fjord new one form open market.
Press F1 select printer select printer cartridge
You are mostly correct. Dell would close to you to think that you can't use any other cartridges, but nearby are many ways to replenish them using 3rd party tools.



However, finding those tools and sites is quality of a pain, and the easiest channel is to go to the dell site and purchase them online. (and this bearing you will be SURE that the cartridges will fit.)



I cannot give you a clearer answer of where on earth to purchase 3rd party tools lacking knowing the printer model. However, if you decide to purchase directly from dell, you can do so by visit this site:



http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/print...
Really any computer store (OfficeMax, BestBuy etc.) but you will ether you will need the tape number or the printer model. As far as having to use a dell tape that's BS. A word of advice don't buy into Dell's proprietary Crap (Dude I wont be getting another Dell).
step to like tjmaxx and write down the type of printer it is and see if they get ink for it
You need to use the Dell catridges, however in that are companies that sell pious alternatives, that work well--go to Google and ask for Dell Printer Cartridges...and read what they have to articulate, you will probaly find a good choice minus buying from Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment