Friday, September 17, 2010

I cannot print. When I try to, the printer's ashen pale starts blinking? What's wrong?

I have a paper preserve, but I got adjectives the paper out. When I tried to print again, afterwards, the daily went through but get stuck. When I hit resume though, the paper go through completely but did not print anything after it had gotten stuck. Then it stopped working. My printer's a Hewlett Packard 855c.

I cannot print. When I try to, the printer's ashen pale starts blinking? What's wrong?

I have the same problem, this happen only to HP, hers' what you do, you enjoy to disconnect all the cable from the printer, turn the printer off, lug the cables out from the PC, restart your PC, but maintain your printer off for a while, 15 minutes should do it. That worked for me, but if it doesn't for you, check these things. One that your USB nouns has be disabled (Restarting the computer will slove the issue), two that one of the folders regarding the printer have been delete. These kinds of folders are usually found contained by your local disk > program files. If this is the case, re-installing the software will solve the issue.
ummmmmmmmmmm unplug and see
Humm.. as far as i can communicate u just want to hit the blinking button ... but I am not sure?? Hope I helped
hold you tried cancelling the print and turning the printer bad? often after a broadsheet jam mine have to turn off to re-set itself



is near anymore paper stuck within it? even a tiny bit causes problems
consent to it sit upside down overnite then try it. it worked for daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment