Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a brother printer DCP 120c press, also what is a printer driver?

My computer is an Emachine digital medial planner T6532 Desktop PC with 200 GB Hard Drive

1024 MB DDR SDRAM Dual Channel

My printer/scanner is a brother Model DCP-120c.



The problem is that since I enjoy changed my ink cartridges it has slowed down considerably. It literaly take 10 minutes or more to print off freshly half a page of words individual. It was fine since. I have defraged my computer and cleaned up disk space and also own looked and have Plenty of disk space for my pritner. What could be the problem? I hold searched for problems on the website for the brother website and they are not interested until Monday and I have to loaf until they email me for answers. I was hopeing for some flawless answers from some computer/printer engineers wizards from here. Thank you in mortgage for your kind answers.

I enjoy a brother printer DCP 120c press, also what is a printer driver?

Go to the Brother trellis site and download the latest driver. Maybe that will assistance, it can't hurt anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment