Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I bought a refillable ink thingy but it have no directions and several little pieces/parts, assist!?

The dollar Tree be selling these little ink cartridge refillable kit so I figured, all right for one buck I'd try it. I got it home and open it up and low and behold...NO DIRECTIONS but several parts to it. It comes with for a time tiny silver ball(for what? i have no idea) a item that looks like a sardine can starter, a thin silver (who-knows-what-you-call-it) entity that looks like an eyeglass screwdriver. WTF is adjectives this for? and how the heck do i put it all together? if you enjoy used something like this or enjoy any incling that you feel might instruct me, please feel free to do so, I will embezzle responses from EVERYONE! thank you

I bought a refillable ink thingy but it have no directions and several little pieces/parts, assist!?

You don't put anything together.



The small screwdriver-thingie is actually a foot drill, for punching a hole through a ink cart. If it's HP-type pushcart, it's in the lower-right corner. The silver globe is probably not needed in the present day. There should be some stickers, though you can probably use Scotch (tm) tape for that.



There should be a website tabled on the bag that will provide you instructions on how to actually do the refill. share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment