Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i have problem near my system's usbs when i want to instal my printer(hp,laserjet 1200)?

This time that i reinstal my window i got a problem next to instaling my printer(hp,laserjet 1200)and the problem is that my system recognize my printer but surrounded by didn't instal the package of instalation completely so when i want to a print a dacument my printer didn't work it mean's that my usb devices didn't bequeath any message to my printer to print and my document didn't send to my printer's knock against.

i have problem near my system's usbs when i want to instal my printer(hp,laserjet 1200)?

Trye updatind your usb driver

you can find a new usb driver by clicking the knit below

you can see what drivers are curently in your computer by dooing a rightclick on the item name "My Computer" and chose "Manage", you will find an menu named "Device manager" within the midle left side of that pane. CLick on Device manager and check your usb drivers. find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment