Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i delete my print spooler service , can anyone assist me fix this?

when I try to install my printer it say that I have no print spooler service...someone please assistance..All i know about the pint spooler is that its the queue for the printer...

i delete my print spooler service , can anyone assist me fix this?

hmmmm,,i'm betting you delete the print spooler service by removing a Lexmark printer?

You will need to enjoy a windows cd,overt it and look for printspooler.exe ,Once you find it ,reinstall
find your printer installation cd and re install you printer
click start then run and type surrounded by services.msc , when the srceen appears find print spooler and make sure it is set to automatic, except right click it and select automatic and manually start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment