Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I bought a lexmark printer yesterday and that b**ch doesnt want to print or scan I am so fustrated!!!!?


I bought a lexmark printer yesterday and that b**ch doesnt want to print or scan I am so fustrated!!!!?

I hold had like peas in a pod problems with Lexmark. Take it wager on to the store you purchased it from and exchange it. If it is the Lexmark All In One P4350 - take it put a bet on and don't get another one. I go through 3 of these before I finally get one that worked. Then the paper nurture on it stopped working. I contacted Lexmark and they offered to send me a trial printer, which I accepted and shipped the malfunctioning one to them. The one that they sent me is still sitting contained by the box, in my department - as I was so frustrated beside Lexmark, I didn't even want to deal next to it.



I actually newly purchased and new laptop and printer Saturday and I go with an HP printer this time and I love it. It's vigorous, the colors are very sharp, and I couldn't be happier.



Best of luck!
And your interview would be?
Got the drivers loaded ok and all?
lexmark are not agreed for quality, if you can clutch it back and seize a hp printer, they are super, i got rid of my lexmark and get a hp for similar reasons and am over the moon next to it
apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment