Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold a Brother brand 5 surrounded by 1 printer, it have other worked up to that time but I can't bring back it to nurture dissertation, HELP!

My mother bought this printer brand investigational a year ago and it always worked for her, she get a new one lately so she gave me this one and in a minute I can't get it to nurture paper it say there is an error. If it help it is a Brother MFC-3220C.

I'd really like to attain it to work so please Help if you can.

Thanks!

I hold a Brother brand 5 surrounded by 1 printer, it have other worked up to that time but I can't bring back it to nurture dissertation, HELP!

Check to see if there is something jammed within the paper feeder or it could newly need servicing. Is here a specific error you are getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment