Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I get Canon FaxphoneL80 but i cant seize it to work beside my mac incentive it wishes a driver.How can I product it work??

Is nearby any site with a mac driver or a 3rd f¨ote driver that can make it work? Please lend a hand me...

I get Canon FaxphoneL80 but i cant seize it to work beside my mac incentive it wishes a driver.How can I product it work??

Go to the manufacturers website and download the relevant driver.
it should come near a cd that contains the driver to make it work. if it doesnt work, it is not compatible near a mac
I heard macs dont involve drivers.
Unfortunately, there is no driver for MAC, merely Windows. These specs are from CANON regarding your Faxphone L80



Standard Interface: USB

OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP

Power Consumption (approx.): 660 W (max)

Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.5" W x 22.9" H x 15.9" D

Software Included: Canon printer driver for Windows

Weight: 22 lbs.



Go to the website that shows it is compatible beside Windows OS only. Now the spanking new MACs have Windows OS capability. Do you have one of these newer models? Use the driver for it. If it doesn't work, after you do not have one near Microsoft software inside it. Yep, MAC finally has an prospect for Windows.
unfortunately, your fax doesn't support Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment