Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't install my Apollo printer.?

I'm trying to install my Apollo P-2100U printer onto my different PC. However the software on the installation disk only works near Windows 98, not XP. Where can I obtain the software for XP? Neither the Apollo nor Hewlett Packard websites appear to be any help.

I can't install my Apollo printer.?

Here you run then..

http://members.driverguide.com/index.php...
This rings bells loud and clear. I have similar problem and in the cessation too back the printer and get a different make which be accepted straight away. Hewett Packard be absolutely useless giving support sadly as I really did want that PSC.

Why don't you help yourself to the whole works to a local computer interior and ask them to set it up for you and if they can't then you enjoy no chance.
sounds close to you should have brought a differnt printer!.. one next to less complications .. cant you purloin it back and metamorphose it for one that does with next to xp
haha you suck
Most printers come with a User Manual AND an Installation disc.



If yours didn't, talk to the store that sold you the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment