Friday, September 17, 2010

I changed the ink cartiridge but it still say low on ink? What do I do to product my printer reconize my current ink


I changed the ink cartiridge but it still say low on ink? What do I do to product my printer reconize my current ink

Reinstall the software.
turn past its sell-by date and on ur printer
According to the newsletter published by www.asapinkjets.com the ink cartridges try to "guess" (from what you have printed) whether you are getting low on ink. Your best indication is a short time ago to keep printing until your documents show a clear-cut lack of color be a foil for --- such as too much green, or too much yellow. With the black videotape, your printed material comes out standard lamp grey instead of solid black. And there may be streaks of white spread through your documents.
I would try cleaning the print heads. If that does not work I would unhook, unplug the printer and hook it support up. Do not worry, printers appear to last forever, a short time ago keep trying.
That have happened to me. I click on my printers statue and go to the maintenence . I enjoy to tell the computer I own put in a contemporary cartridge.
Make sure you've removed the little cartridge thing that covers the tiny nouns hole on the new tape. Also you might want to do a cleaning on your print heads. Go to Control Panel, Printers and Other Hardware, Printers and Faxes, afterwards right click on your printer and choose Properties, then choose the Maintenance tab and select Cleaning or Deep Cleaning. Good luck!
Unplug the power cord, hang about five seconds, and after plug it back within.

Reinstall the print cartridges. Perform a print cartridge alignment if prompted.



Really depends on what sensitive or printer you are asking about.



It may be cause by installing the cartridges with the power turned rotten. Cartridges should always be installed beside the power turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment