Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I bought off-brand ink cartridges for my HP printer. It make a clacking clamour when printing. Is this object?

Bought cheap cartridges for HP 612c printer. Not just was ink color poor, but pushcart. trays began to thump against R side of printer behind on/off button. Guy said my gears be just shot. I cleaned inside next to a brush-it stopped!

I bought off-brand ink cartridges for my HP printer. It make a clacking clamour when printing. Is this object?

Try using professional grade ink cartridges, and see if it rattle around, still. If not, then it be just the ink you installed. If it DOES save rattling around, though, after the gears might be damaged.







This is only a little side record, but you may find it helpful. Replacing an entire printer is sometimes WAY cheaper than replacing ink. If you receive the printer at a decent price (watch the ad in the dissertation, as Fry's usually slashes printer prices DRAMATICALLY sometimes), you may find that it's actually cheaper to replace the entire printer than the ink.
Take the Cartridge BACK & draw from a replacement one!



I did that with one of my print cartridges. The up to date one worked FINE!
the problem with buying a different printer instead of cartridges is MOST printers come with 1/4 full cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment