Friday, September 17, 2010

i cant find out how to set up my HP Deskjet D4160 printer?

I HAVE A H P DESK TOP PRINTER. D4160 I CAN;T SEEM TO GET IT GOING. ITS NEW . PLEASE HELP ME TO CONNECT IT. THANK YOU.

i cant find out how to set up my HP Deskjet D4160 printer?

When adjectives else fails, read the guide! What is with empire and their insatiable desire to try to use something without reading the encyclopaedia first? You aint gonna get it to work until you install a driver for it! Put the cd within the drive and install it! after its done, plug the printer in!
Well, I don't know THAT printer surrounded by particular. If you didn't carry instructions with it, or can't figger 'em out, after here's what it boiled down to for all the *other* HP printers we've ever have! (Please note, I'm not truism this is guaranteed to be true for yours!)



You connect a cable (in case you won't be sensitive by my seeming condescension I'll tell you it's most feasible a type called USB) between the printer and your computer. Then you *may* hold to load contained by the CD that come with the printer. (Again, if you won't be sulky I'll tell you the disc contains the driver software). From there, the printer should pretty much set itself up to run! For respectively piece of software you run, like Word or PaintShopPro or Adobe or doesn`t matter what, you should see, under File, a Page Setup picking that lets you set up the printer for the method you want each printed page to look...
Do not connect USB cable until install software ask you to.
furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment