Friday, September 17, 2010

i cant grasp my printer to work (epson stylus c43ux) computer said window is within use ..close ,,what do i close?


i cant grasp my printer to work (epson stylus c43ux) computer said window is within use ..close ,,what do i close?

My Epson basically died--there is a problem with their printers and a lawsuit against them that I only just recieved notice of to claim my portion.

Go to their trellis site and see if your printer is covered under this.



I know I will never buy another Epson--I go with HP--known for their printers and okay priced.
Check to see if you have any print job pending. There shoul be for a time printer shown in the duty bar by where on earth the time is displayed. Double click on that any see if there a re any job listed nearby.
you can click alt-ctrl-delete and click on task executive or if it opens as odd job manager, you click wrapping up task!
Try reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment