Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I be have problems next to my epson r210, please facilitate!?

My epson r210 doesn't print black. It have continuous ink installed in it. It prints adjectives the colored ink except the black ink. It seems that the black ink doesn't realize the ink cartridge. Do you appear to know what might be the problem, and how do i fix it. Do you know a website that might have the answer to my problem?

I be have problems next to my epson r210, please facilitate!?

Run the manager cleaning exercise and be sure the head is clear. If that does not work, try kind-heartedly sponging head near a damp cloth until ink flows freely.
Try taking the black ink out and putting it vertebrae in. Depending on the ink pushcart. it might not have punctured the bottom or side of the pushcart.
I'm sure you've tried www.epson.com I went in attendance, but, couldn't find an R210

No comments:

Post a Comment