Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a presentation on overhead projector. How do I print the transparencies?

Is it better to photocopy the word document or print. And do the ink dries on the transparency or it stays drizzling

whether I use laser or an inkjet printer

I own a presentation on overhead projector. How do I print the transparencies?

You can buy transparencies specifically for ink jet and laser printers.



The ink will dry on them. however if printing ink spout make sure you enjoy ink jet transparencies, or laser transparencies for laser.
There are blank transparencies made for your computer printer.
You can do it on both.



Laser printer will be sharper though.



Just remember to translate the paper setting to "transparency" past you print.



All the best.



Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment