Friday, September 17, 2010

I can not achieve my printer to work?

it is a lexmark2400x it will not print what do i enjoy to do?

I can not achieve my printer to work?

what do you mean won't print, necessitate more info.
Did you install the drivers?
I would check the power cord and the USB cord. If it's not one of those, then possibly check to see if it has a tabloid jam. If that doesn't work, you could try to reinstall it.
First hold you installed the printer according to the directions on the installation poster. Then have you installed the software that come in the box. If you own done these make sure that the printer is within your printers and faxes folder. If it is right click on the printer and make sure that the printer is on row. You can tell if is online, because it will right to be heard Use Printer Offline. Also make sure that is to say selected as your defaulting printer, there will be a check sucker next to it if it is your non-attendance printer. If there isn't, again right click on your printer and click on set as defaulting printer. If these are all OK, next I can't offer much more lend a hand.
i know, happens to mine sometimes too. I usually simply reset the power cord and wait for a few minutes, afterwards i plug it back. It works next. Try that too. Or it could be that you didn't install it properly. Good luck!
Well my printer hardly ever works. Sometimes I would freshly unplug the printer then plug it posterior in. I dont own the same brand of printer as you but they all do duplicate thing. If unplugging it doesnt work and the printer is moderately new and you still own the recipt return it... well you might want to try a couple more entry to it before returning it but after that I would return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment