Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i have to unistall the linksys--now i can;t install it again?

i have to unistall the linksys and i think i did it wrong

its not here but everytime i try to reinstall it says

i can;t because the driver is already near...

i have to unistall the linksys--now i can;t install it again?

I had this problem (among oodles others) with my linksys installs. If I remember right, adjectives I had to do be go to c:\windows\program files\ and delete the linksys folder.



That won't work if any of the linksys files in that are in use but I don't cogitate they were for me - they be just present.



If that doesn't work (you can't delete it) consequently make sure the linksys program isn't running contained by your taskbar then try again.



If it delete ok, but you still can't re-install without the error, give that to your question and I'll see if I can duplicate it again and detail you what to do.



Oh, and what version of window are you using, and what linksys device? Adapter, access point, or router and it's model number if you know.
you might need to delete the printer, contained by the printer setup menu.

if that dont work try deleting the software that come with the printer.

and if that dont work try delete the driver manualy through the device manager
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/satellite...

No comments:

Post a Comment